As an experienced business leader, with an extensive background in operating and building companies of all sizes, I’ve helped businesses around the globe to become bigger and better. I enjoy coaching owners and managers and giving them the tools to grow their company and become more profitable.
With a degree in engineering and an executive MBA I have always been interested in turning data into information. I have a natural understanding on how to use analytics in creating powerful management information for better decision-making. From a strategic viewpoint, I can identify weaknesses in companies and assist in setting up actions, programs and/or projects to help overcome challenges.
Identifying operational inefficiencies is the key in better business performance. Detecting pitfalls early can eliminate enormous challenges later on, especially after a business has expanded. Correcting these pitfalls helps to create the infrastructure needed to support growth.
Working with the team of high-profile consultants at Avantage has been the perfect fit for my expertise. I’m always looking for new challenges that will allow me to help an organization to improve.
Coaches organizations to grow and become more profitable through operational excellence and analytics.
Supports all ranges of companies, from start-up to high growth.
Analyses data and creates an action plan to overcome problems.
Enhances business processes with the help of top level software solutions.
Provides a wide array of specialties including strategy development for operations, customer service, outsourcing, project management, performance management, operations research, team building, change management and general management.
- Multi-country experience from extensive work in Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Advises companies how to engage in business transformation in order to help them enhance their operations.
- Provides strategic advise when planning to implement software from partners such as Apptio, Anaplan, and Smartsheet as well as various ERP systems.
- Has spent the past seven years running Fortus Consulting Corporation.
- Has managed and consulted for companies such as: Westport Innovations, YVR, London Drugs, FHA, VCH & PHSA, Teekay Shipping, A&W and Seaspan.
Avantage’s SLMaaS is specifically designed to help organizations control, manage and maintain software licensing compliance without adding resources or expensive toolsets. We have extensive experience helping businesses maximize their IT investments in the following key areas of Software License Management.
- Licensing Compliance
- Policies and Governance
- Vendor Negotiation
- Audit Defence
- Licensing Strategy
- Strategic Sourcing